180 monthly payments of $3,524.48
360 monthly payments of $2,221.29
60 monthly payments of $2,083.66; then 300 monthly payments with a rate of 2.875% and payments of $2,112.68
84 monthly payments of $2,117.61; then 276 monthly payments with a rate of 2.875% and payments of $2,117.61
120 monthly payments of $2,151.59; then 240 monthly payments with a rate of 2.999% and payments of $2,151.59
- A locked-in rate and constant monthly payments. Available terms of 30 and 15 years.
- Available for Properties located in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- The loan begins with a fixed rate for 5, 7, or 10 years.
- After the fixed rate period, the rate may increase or decrease annually based on current market conditions.
- We can help you realize your homeownership dreams by offering you all the best advantages:
- Low Rates
- Online Application
- Experienced Loan Professionals
- Some key reasons to consider refinancing:
- Get a lower-rate mortgage.
- Consolidate a first and second mortgage into one lower payment.
- The advantages we offer you for your refinancing needs are:
- Low Rates.
- Easy information application online.
- Guidance & advice from an experienced loan professional.
Your principal and interest payment will be based on the interest rate, loan balance and loan term. In addition, you may be required to make monthly escrow deposits for real estate taxes, hazard insurance and/or flood insurance premiums.
Fixed = Fixed Rate Mortgage APR = Annual Percentage Rage, assumes a loan-to-value (LTV) ration of 80% and a 690 credit score. The APR does ot include closing cost or discount points. Your interest rate will depend upon your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount and loan purpose. The APR may increase after consummation and may vary.
ARM = Adjustable Rate Mortgage. APR = Annual Percentage Rate, assumes a loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 80% and a 690 credit score. The index is the average interbank offered rates for one year U.S. Dollar denominated deposits in the London Market ('LIBOR') as published in the Wall Street Journal. The APR does not include closing costs or discount points. Your interest rate will depend upon your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount and loan purpose. The APR may increase after consummation and may vary.
This is not an offer for an extension of credit or commitment to lend. All applications are subject to borrower and property underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify. All loan products and terms are subject to change without notice.