Loan Application Checklist
Loans Made Easy
- Bank Statements -Last two months from all accounts
- Retirement - Last two months of retirement/pension, 401(k) and social security 1099 statements
- Pay Stubs - Last 30 days
- Tax Returns
- Last two years of 1040 federal tax return
- Last two years of federal corporate and/or partnership tax returns (if self-employed)
- Last two years of W-2 forms
- Valid Identification - Copy of Driver's license, social security card, passport
- Earnest Money-Purchase Only - Verification of funds deposited into escrow
- Award Letters (if applicable) - For retirement/pension income, social security, disability income
- Divorce (if applicable) - Decree and separation agreement
- Mortgage Statements (if applicable) - Property tax bills and homeowners insurance statements for all real estate owned
- Bankruptcy (if applicable) - Petition and Discharge
Additional documentation may be required in order to complete the underwriting process.
The 10 Do's and Don'ts
- Don't apply for new credit of any kind.
- Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
- Don't max out or overcharge existing credit cards.
- Do keep your employment within the same company or field of work
- Don't consolidate debt to one or two credit cards.
- Do pay off your collections, judgments or tax liens reported within the past year.
- Do be prepared to pay off collections if required by underwriting or the loan program guidelines.
- Do provide any documentation for satisfied judgments or paid tax liens.
- Do stay current on payments for all existing monthly obligations
- Do call before making any financial decisions or changes to your normal financial routine. We're here to help you through the process.