Convenience / eServices
Direct DepositDon't spend your time waiting in line. Your payroll or government check can be automatically deposited directly into your checking, savings, or money market account.
Visa® Debit CardFast, Easy and Secure - in stores and online.
Use your Provident Bank Visa Debit Card to make all your everyday purchases at restaurants, gas stations, stores and more.
Why use Provident Bank's Visa Debit Card?
- Easy to use - the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Each transaction appears on your monthly checking statement and includes the date and amount.
- Extra Safety - it's safer than carrying cash or a checkbook. If your card is lost or stolen, you aren't liable for unauthorized purchases.
- Extra Convenience - use it wherever Visa is accepted.
- Quick Cash - Use your card to get cash at the ATM or when paying with your debit card at many merchants.
- Chip Cards: Enhanced security for your Debit and Credit Cards. - Learn More
Automatic Loan PaymentsYour Provident Bank loan payments can be withdrawn automatically from your account at Provident Bank or any other financial institution, saving you time and postage.
BranchesProvident Bank, a locally headquartered bank in Riverside County, has been serving the Inland Empire with 13 convenient, full-service banking offices since 1956.
View Branch Locations
ATMsAccess a Provident Bank ATM at any of our 13 full-service branch locations. Additionally, Provident Bank is a member of the Allpoint® Network with access to 55,000 Surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.
Search for ATM Locations
Access Plus Direct TalkProvides 24 hour phone access to your funds. Inquire on your deposit or loan account, transfer money between accounts, order checks, place a stop payment, report a lost or stolen Visa or ATM card. You may also apply for a loan, or speak to a customer care associate Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Dial (800) 442-5201.
MyProvident Online BankingProvident Bank's Online Banking offers the convenience of 24-hour financial services from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
What you can do
- View up-to-the minute account balance and transaction information for deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds immediately or schedule one-time and recurring automatic transfers
- Access Online Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- View and print eStatements
- Place a stop payment on a check
- View check images
- Create and schedule alerts for specific events, such as when an account balance reaches a certain amount
- Order checks
- Customize account names
- Download account information to Quicken, a money management application
MyProvident Mobile BankingBank wherever you go
MyProvident Mobile Banking offers the ultimate convenience in banking - 24 hour access to your accounts straight from your mobile devices. Mobile Banking is free, secure, and easy to use. Simply use your Online Banking sign-on ID to get started.
What you can do
- View your account balances and recent activity
- Review transaction history
- Transfer money between any of your qualified Provident accounts
- Deposit checks directly from your phone
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds to/from individuals with PopMoney
- View Provident Bank branches and ATMs near you
- Find surcharge-free ATMs on the Allpoint Network
Not signed up yet for Online Banking? Enroll Now
MyProvident Mobile Banking is not the same as our Online Banking and Bill Pay services.
Access to MyProvident Mobile Banking via mobile browser or application may vary depending on your device and wireless service plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for details of your plan.
eStatementsSave paper with online, paperless statements.
View your statements when they become available with 24 hour access from MyProvident Online Banking.
Benefits of eStatements
- eStatements are complimentary.
- Available earlier than mailed statements
- Access up to 72 months of statements
- Receive a convenient email each month when your statement is ready
- Print or download your statements to your PC
- Added security from lost/stolen mail
- eStatements are not attached to your email. Only you can view your statements through a secure browser required to view Online Banking.
- In addition to the security provided by Provident Bank and the 128 bit encryption SSL-enabled browser required to view Online Banking, your password adds another level of protection.
MyProvident CardShieldIntroducing CardShield*, our new debit card management app that integrates with MyProvident Mobile Banking. Protecting your Provident Bank debit card from fraud and allowing you to control card usage and spending on the go.
Benefits of CardShield
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Online Bill PayQuicker and easier than writing and mailing checks.
Provident Bank's Bill Pay is a complimentary online service for our customers. It is a fast, safe, and convenient tool to help you manage your bills.
Payments can be sent to any business or person. You are in control of when your payments are sent and you choose the date and amount of the payments. If you prefer, you can set up recurring payments.
To be a Provident Bill Pay user, you will need to have an eligible checking account.
Enroll in Online Banking.
What you can do
- Easily set up payees (billers) in one location
- Schedule payments quickly and easily once, occasionally, or regularly
- See a summary of your recent and pending payments
- Receive eBills from many companies. eBills are electronic versions of your bills delivered directly to the bill pay system
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months
Financial / Personal Alerts
Financial Alerts can be created based on account balances, checks that have cleared an account, and/or electronic funds transactions that have cleared an account. Personal Alerts are customized by you. You indicate what the alert is for - birthday reminder, etc, and establishes specific dates when each Alert should occur.
Send Alerts to your MyProvident Online Banking Mailbox, your email, or your cell phone!